Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Floor

I see him, I can see him now
And it's getting better...

When I thought he went away
I laid on the floor
My heart felt ill
While I lay on the floor

For a while you had asked for my attention
Patience was there while I played coy
But my thoughts did remember you again
And now that I'm listening,
What will you do now?

The floor planted a seed in my heart
I won't say I'm not concerned;
I'm concerned
I want my heart to float away
For once I don't want to think at all

And now I'm hoping I have your attention
Patience is not a strength of mine
For now I wish you'd hear me calling
And come to me, because I want to see
I don't want to lie on the floor
Perhaps my heart is running again
But just maybe it's more and you're listening...
So now that I have your attention
What should I do now?

I've given in and put down my guard
And what will you do now with my heart?
What will you do now?
What will you do now?

- Desiree` Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment