Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Don't Like This

The truth is I'm not happy. I wake up everyday with a cloud over my heart. I'm lonely. I wish I did have a man put his arms around me and to love me with all his heart as long as he is one I can fully love back. I wish he was there when I wake up. I wish he sent messages to my phone late at night. I wish the reason I drag myself out of bed and walk into work late, was because I was out too late with him.

I'm bored. Unmoved and uninspired. I don't feel like doing anything.

2 comments:

  1. I am completely in sync wid ur thoughts. Life is mechanical many a times and theres more to it than just work, accumulate wealth nd self-indulge in hedonistic plesures. We all feel da craving to be loved as we r made of love. Most f us have a myriad f so called friends or acquaintances but out life isn;t complete or v don't feel happy cuz drs dat special one missing wid whom v can share our deep most secrets nd come out of da mask of pretense dat v put up by jsy being ourselves. On da othr hand, one who hs dat kinda special person in his/her lyf feels happy nd complete without even havin any other artifical admirers or friends. By da way, I am Satish from Mumbai, India..I came across ur blog thru fb!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U cn also check out my blog wich is
      http://www.neologismrocks.blogspot.com/

      Delete