Tuesday, December 14, 2010

But Mama Don't Approve

You know what I currently desire? Well I'll tell you..My head has been so full of information and spiritual experience over the passed week - and this is wonderful and I keep wanting to learn more and more - but with all this constantly circulating through my head over the passed week I currently desire - relief! Just some down time to shut my mind off and go into auto-pilot, act silly, move my body around, relax in a way sleep doesn't bring.
I'm thristing more and more to learn more about all I've been looking into, I mean I really do. I am even thinking about going to a course in college where I can learn more on a professional level. Anyway...I may share more of this later, but as of right now...ugh...I just want to close my mind off for a little while and just...have fun! I wanna dance and laugh and be silly...I need a break from my intellectual pursuit.

Tomorrow night my girl and I...are goin' out! You know how long I've been wanting to 'go out?' 8th grade. Since 8th grade I have been wanting to hit up a club and dance and maybe meet some people, but mostly I just want to go out, feel attractice while NOT being behind a mic, and have fun. I have been waiting forever! Now Nadia is FINALLY old enough and she's all "Egh" about it and I'm like "Dude! It's partly your fault I've been waiting this long!" No one wants to go out alone. I am 23 and have yet to step foot in a club. I have yet to hit a dance floor save typical high school dance floors. I have yet to experience what it's really like for someone my age to 'hit the town' or whatever.

Anyway...I'm single. I am single, I'm awesome, and I'm cool. B-) I wanna get out there.

- Desiree`

No comments:

Post a Comment