Monday, December 13, 2010

Little


You pierced my side then thought to flee
You taunted and schemed to crucify me
Once you wore smiles in other places
And now slit my wrists in hopes to disgrace me
 
Walking along I struggled to get through
All the discomfort you put me through
Knowing all along I could end the pain
If I rejected you and forever walked away
 
As I leaned toward you, you shoved me back
You quickly ignored all the words and acts
When it no longer benefited you, but I benefited you
I wanted to suffer, bleed my flesh for you
 
Though you never had reason you tried to break me
You recklessly drove forth to rape me
You sought to appease yourself all through
You let the lies sink that I wasn’t for you
 
You mimicked my words and belittled my intention
You refused to hear me when I had your attention
So small you are that you held against me
All that is evil in you
 
Soon the misery will come to pass
And I’ll reap the benefit of my efforts at last
When in the end you’ll get what you chose
And have to face what you now won’t
 
That though you abused me and laughed in my face
No evil you succumb to will ever replace
This immortal devotion for you, wicked one
Some day you will know how far I have come
 
- Desiree` Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment