Monday, December 13, 2010

Clouded Sky

My heart is torn, there's so much going on
From different directions I hear my name called
I'm getting so confused, I don't know what to do
Which of these many roads should I choose??

Which of you leads to a true path
That will take me to a world where I'll find at last
The place that I am meant to be
Where are Your directions placed in me?

Anxious fears and questions beckon
my ear to listen to tear me down
Alone so often I hear a voice
But I can't tell who is speaking to me now

Please tell me

Which of you leads to a true path
That will take me to a world where at last
I'll find the place I'm meant to be
Where are those directions You placed in me??

Surely there is a captain of the guard
Meant to fight for and protect my heart
Another soul to fuze with my all
Perhaps also lost confused at my own call 

Where are Your directions placed in me?
Where should I look so I can begin walking
To reach for the place I'm meant to be
Please tell me where You placed those directions in me.

-Desiree` Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment