Monday, December 13, 2010

Tu-Float

In passed days, about two years or so I've come to unfortunante aquaintances with some real characters. What I mean to say is the attacks keep coming in shapes and sizes of all types it seems! Man... if I were only at liberty to elaborate further on these people I would indulge myself.  But that's not the character I want to be, significantly soiling the names of others. I really shouldn't say anything, because words cannot sum up my complete and udder astonishment of these people and their actions regarding myself. I mean...in my head it's a completely different world, but this earth is inhabited by those who are not of my heart and thoughts (and certainly not the Lord's) so it's like a head trip when real people swell up these issues in my life where as I could never do what they do or say what they say. It becomes amazing to me, because I have trained myself to NOT say and do so many things so when I witness them I ask myself "Did that really just happen?  No...no...that's impossible..." I suppose I'm typing this, because I simply feel the need to say something some where and if I speak it directly to those responsible for the feelings I would only create drama and I...certainly don't need any more of that.

I just had a lovely conversation with an old friend and I feel much better now :) Just when I begin to falter the Lord sends someone who needs His wisdom through me and in giving it I (He) enlighten(s) and encourage(s) m(e)yself ^_^

God is good!! It's amazing how good, I wish I could express to more!

- Desiree` Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment