Monday, December 13, 2010

Silence is Loud

So, yea it's pretty annoying, all these...people...People who think they know, who keep talking and talking and never listening, accusing, almost immediately dismissing anything else that could possibly show light, anything else that isn't what they want to cling to, yea that. It's pretty damn annoying. And quite frankly IIIIIII......am...not gonna do it anymore. No, I have pretty much had it pass my head and the ceiling and I'm diving for the drain. It's not gonna be like it was before with any one until I cross paths with someone who can actually hold a candle to my own. Not going to waste what I got, I'm no longer handing out the flyers that say "How About This?" with a look on my face that says "Please hear me" And what's more is that each time I'm like a bomb shell, BOOM, in your face and then I'm gone because I either walked away from you or you abandoned me but as I go you're remembering everything and I'll be the one you'll never forget.

Because that's what He designed me to be.

But, it's cool, it's cool, keep walking, keep thinking, keep talking, hold your hands over your ears and pretend to be the only one listening when you're just as blind as all those you accuse but in another way. Keep running from reality and put your blame on me so you can sleep through the night - or so you thought. And, of course continue believing that you aren't the issue and that the world is against you, because every day of your life couldn't possibly be yours to screw up all on your own.

The day will come and I'll be there and because of my heart I won't dare say "I told you so" because He'll prove that without my help.

Deprived human beings piss me off.

Is it a sin to proclaim that thank God I'm blessed with truer decernment? Because I know I am.

Oh, my head seems to ache a bit... must be all that thinking I don't do.

L

O

L
!!!

Incredible.

- Desiree` Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment