Monday, December 13, 2010

Quiver


There’s a song that gets in my brain
And breaks me out of my lightened mind frame
I’m pulled into the darkness again
Where it always cradled my psyche before
 
Almost slipping out of myself
I drift to timid madness without crying for help
My voice becomes what no one hears
How much longer can I hold it inside…
 
Slight insanity stimulates my head
Humming along though I can’t tell what they said
Fighting the urge to jump up the curb
Keeping my eyes from clouding over
 
So I can see you for all you are
Losing sub conscience, I’m reaching out
To flow into the dark again
Remembering the days I so often went with it
Drifted with it, mellow in it, twisted visions, I need to get with it
 
Embracing the comfort of the arms of darkness
I’ll count the days I let you stay away
I need to scream, my heart strings are aching!
‘Cause soon I’ll surface in the Light again
 
And I’ll feel lost, because I’m found…
 
- Desiree` Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment